Web Evalutions
Okay, to tell the truth, I do not like the web evaluations I used. I liked them because they were simple to do, but when I looked over them after i had done them, they didn't tell me much about if it was a good or bad website. I could kind of tell this just by looking at the website. I did notice however that many websites didn't have an author stated and a date of when it was updated. I am not sure how important that is though. I think if you found a website that you weren't sure of, meaning you can't tell right away if it is good or bad, it would be a good thing to use an evaluation to make sure. I think mostly I would not need to use an evaluation, but it is very useful to know I can use one if I am not quite sure how credible a website is.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home