Visual Learning
I got really into the visual learning we learned in class today. I am very much a visual learner and even as an adult I like to work on the computer for assignments doing visual projects. I think it is very beneficial for students to use this type of visual learning because for some of the assignments they could be creating the projects themselves. I really liked the Kidspiration because it makes the educational content interesting for the students to learn and create. This type of visual learning is one that I would really like to use in my classroom in the future.
1 Comments:
At March 17, 2008 at 8:29 AM ,
Kayleigh said...
I think it's great that you tied your experience with Visual Learner into your own learning style. That's really important as a teacher--you understand how your students learn and you can be sensitive to that. Just incorporate other learning styles as well and you'll be a great teacher!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home