Visual Learning Lesson Plan
I think opposite day is super fun and kids always like, so if you mix educational content with something they already enjoy, they will like learning the content. I think the technology enhances students learning because they are learning how the dictionary, thesaurus, and so on works. It is fast and easy for them. I think the technology could hinder them if they were using only technology to look up definitions because they would never learn how to use a real dictionary or thesaurus. I am not sure how fond I was about using opposite day sentences such as switching "Bobby is good at basketball" to "Bobby is bad at basketball". I understand they are learning what opposites are, but I think they could use it in a nicer way. It was fun to learn a new and interesting way to teach antonyms. I spent about twenty minutes putting it together and actually doing the lesson. It would take a lot longer if you were doing this lesson with a whole class. If I could make any modifications to this lesson it would just be the beginning opposite day sentences.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home